Let's Celebrate Food & Colours!
Join us on a campaign that touches the most important aspect of human life – food!
About the Initiative
Inspired by ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ that caught the imagination of all Indians around the world, we invite you to join a campaign that touches the most important aspect of human life – food! ‘Har Ghar Pachranga‘ is ideated by the Food Future Foundation that works to build a food-literate society to bring about a dietary shift to safe, nutritious, and sustainable food. This campaign is part of the vision of the Foundation.
Despite knowing that our bodies take a huge toll, our taste buds successfully deceive us from our health and wellness goals. We need to teach our children about the significance of colour and variety in our meals right from an early age.
To make students across the nation aware about the importance of eating a healthy, well balanced and diversified diet. Through this campaign we plan to highlight the crucial role micronutrients play in our body.
How can a school contribute towards building a food literate society?
By encouraging students to participate in the ‘My Pachranga Plate’ competition.
Guidelines for the Food Art Competition:
Please read the rules carefully before registration:
- Group entries are invited from students of Secondary School Class 6 to Class 8 (maximum 10 students per group). The participants must make the food art on their own.
- Maximum 5 entries are permitted per school. (Schools may shortlist finalists and send the best 5 entries to represent the school)
- Submit a separate Registration Form for each entry
- Food art should be created using any fruits, vegetables, cereals, pulses, or other foods.
- Maximum use of colourful, healthy, and locally available seasonal foods in multiple colours is necessary.
- Only edible items should be used.
- No processed/packaged food is allowed.
- The minimum size of the food art should be 3ft x 3 ft.
- Give your piece of art a creative name and submit a brief write-up (not exceeding 100 words) that justifies the choice of ingredients used.
- Also tell us how you plan to use the food once the competition is over.
- Submit the write-up along with two photographs.
- The photographs should showcase:
- The food art created
- The team along with the food art
- Files must be in jpeg/JPG format only and should not exceed 5 MB
- All entries should be submitted latest by October 16, 2022, by 1700 Hrs.
- Awards will be announced on ____ and Award winners will be notified by email.
- Prizes and certificates will be sent to the respective schools.
- Parental/Teacher supervision is required while using sharp objects like knives, scissors, etc.
- Schools in which class 5 is part of Secondary School are eligible to participate.
- Kindly use edible ingredients that can be consumed later and avoid the use of chemicals/synthetic glues/fevicol etc.
- Please avoid wasting the food.
Top 10 entries to win a reward of Rs. 5,000/- each!
Every participant will receive a digital certificate.
Ready to show your creativity?
Click the button below to register now!
Do You Have Any Questions?
Please give us a call, drop us an email or fill out the details.